How do I obtain a manufactured home permit
Augusta does not regulate manufactured homes by age in relation to zoning. If your property is correctly zoned for placement of a manufactured home (A – Agriculture or R-MH - Manufactured Home Residential), you must obtain a Manufactured Home Permit from this office before placing the home.

Please bring a plat of the land or the location of the home in an approved Manufactured Home Park, the size, make, and year of the home and $75 to this office and the staff will assist you in filling out the necessary paperwork. We accept all forms of payment.

It is the Manufactured Home Owner's responsibility to contact License & Inspections to make sure your Manufactured Home will meet all applicable standards for moving, location and utility hook-up.

Manufactured Home Permits/Requirements

Additional information.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need to rezone my property and if so how do I go about it?
2. How do I obtain a home based business license?
3. How do I obtain a manufactured home permit
4. How do I open a Family Personal Care Home in Augusta?
5. How do I open a Family Day Care Home in Augusta?
6. How do I get a plat approved?
7. Do I need any permits or approvals to install a fence?
8. What are the taxi rates?