What should I do if I have a warrant?

If you have a warrant for failing to pay money to the court, or probation, call (706) 823-2195 to discuss payment options.

If you have a warrant because you missed a court date, contact the Solicitor General’s Office: (706) 821-1220.

If you have a warrant for a traffic matter, contact the traffic violations bureau: (706) 826-1384.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find information about my court date?
2. Can I reschedule my court date?
3. How can I make payments to the court?
4. I have questions about pretrial supervision/conditional bond.
5. What happens at court?
6. What are the penalties if I am convicted of a crime or a traffic offense in State Court?
7. How can I get a lawyer to represent me?
8. What should I do if I have a warrant?
9. How can I get information on restoring my driver’s license?
10. What if I want to resolve my case sooner than the anticipated trial date?
11. I got a letter telling me I have jury duty. What do I have to do?
12. What should I expect in a civil case?