There are other numbers to call in order to receive services:
- 211 is for public, health and community services (public, health or “public health”?)
- 311 is for non-emergency information and municipal business inquiries
- 511 is for road and traffic conditions, Department of Transportation
- 711 is for Telecommunications Relay Service for hearing impaired
- 811 is for locating and marking utility lines – “Call Before You Dig”
- 911 is for emergency responses only
The non-emergency phone number for the Augusta Richmond County Communications Center is 706-821-1080.