Your donation to Augusta Animal Services (AAS) goes toward helping thousands of animals – both at the shelter and through outreach programs all across the City of Augusta-Richmond County.
AAS appreciates donations any time of the year. Donated items can be brought to the customer service counter at AAS during regular business hours (Monday – Friday 11:00am – 5:00pm and Saturday, 12:00 noon until 5:00pm). Monetary donations are accepted at the shelter during business hours.
Visit our Amazon Wish List at here
We DO accept the following items:
- Cage scratchers for cats
- Leaders/leashes (medium and large sizes)
- Pill Pockets
- Original Blue Dawn Dish soap
- Green scouring pads
- Paper towels
- Kuranda dog beds from Kuranda.com.
Items we CANNOT accept:
- Open bags of pet food
- Hard or homemade dog treats
- Medications and medical supplies, including syringes
- Topical and oral pesticide products for dogs and cats, including flea and tick products
- Used litter boxes
- Confetti shredded paper
- Old clothing (t-shirts, socks)
- Comforters, pillows, pillow cases, and sheets