Augusta 3 1 1 will provide residents, businesses and visitors with transparent access to all Augusta services and information in a timely and efficient manner, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide customers with information on behalf of Augusta-Richmond County
- Provide residents of Richmond County with assistance with waste related concerns
- Record complaints / issues pertaining to services provided by Augusta-Richmond County local government
- Electronically forward complaints / issues to Departments that are responsible for taking appropriate action
- Follow up with Departments to determine what action has been taken on complaints / issues
- Inform callers what actions were taken on their complaints / issues
- Furnish statistics regarding services that have been provided and areas of improvement
Augusta 3 1 1 strives to be the central hub of Customer Service for all request for non-emergency services and information in Richmond County.
We believe that citizens who are provided government services should be viewed as our customers and treated in a manner which is responsive, courteous, and efficient. Augusta 3 1 1 was created to improve the level of customer service for residents, businesses and visitors by providing one convenient and easy to dial number. An important function of Augusta 3 1 1 is to respond to complaints and issues for any Augusta-Richmond County Department.