To protect our community, treat people fairly, and deliver true justice for victims of crime.
To lead a new era in prosecution where Victims are better protected, Citizens are treated fairly, and the Community has greater faith in its system of justice.
- Provide the highest level of support to Victims in our community.
- Reduce crime through smart policies that prevent repeat offenses.
- Educate the community on our criminal justice system, and promote trust in the DA’ Office.
- Lead a community-wide effort to address the root causes of crime, and create a proactive movement to keep kids out of the justice system.
- Eradicate the gang culture that is swallowing up our young people and claiming the lives of our loved ones.
- Be the premier standard for what a District Attorney’s Office can and should be.