Payments to the Ordinance Division
The Office of Civil and Magistrate Court makes every effort to record and publish the information in a timely manner to enable you to pay your ordinance online. Citations are payable after they have been received from the Sheriff’s Office and processed by the Clerk’s Office, which normally takes 10–14 days after the issuance of citation. Please do not attempt to make contact prior to this timeline.
IMPORTANT! All citations must be paid in full. Partial payments will not be accepted. Even if you have multiple traffic citations, all must be paid at one time.
Citations which require a court appearance will not be available for online payment.
If you need assistance with payment, you can contact the Civil and Magistrate Court at (706) 821-2370, Monday–Friday, between 8:30 AM–4:30 PM.
- To make your payment online, follow these general instructions:
- Payment must be made before your scheduled court date
- Please have your citation available for reference
- Go to PayYourTix
- Complete the information form by filling in required information regarding the citation and click Find Citation
- Confirm that the citation is yours and fill in your payment information