Members and Meetings
The Board of Elections is a citizen’s board with five members. Each member is appointed for a four year term and may serve two consecutive terms.
The members are:
- Tim McFalls – Chairperson – Nonpartisan, appointed by Augusta Commission
- Sherry T. Barnes - Secretary - Appointed by the Republican Party
- Marcia Brown - Vice Chair - Appointed by the Democratic Party
- Terence Dicks - Board Member - Appointed by the Democratic Party
- Isaac McAdams - Board Member - Appointed by the Republican Party
The Richmond County Board of Elections meets the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:00 PM in the Linda W. Beazley Community Room located at 535 Telfair Street, Augusta, GA. The meetings are open to the public.
Click here to view additional information.