The Richmond Transit fleet consists of:
- One 17-passenger van (which is wheelchair capable)
- Three 14-passenger vans
- One 11-passenger van with lift (which is wheelchair capable)
The drivers for the Richmond County Transit System are:
- To provide safe and courteous service.
- Not responsible for the physical assistance of passengers. If physical assistance is needed, an escort will be required.
- Not permitted to enter homes. The transit patron must meet the van outside the home or facility.
- Not authorized to take appointments for any reason.
- Authorized to refuse transportation to anyone who does not comply to the rules of Richmond County Transit.