GIS in Augusta
The Augusta IT-GIS Division is located on the second floor of the Information Technology Building at 535 Telfair Street Bldg 2000 in downtown Augusta.
- Evelyn Chanti, GISP: GIS Manager
- Vacant: GIS Analyst
- Vacant: GIS Analyst-Addressing
- Alex Ferrand: GIS Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
The IT-GIS Division has many tasks and responsibilities including:
- Technical Support and Training for GIS Clients: ArcGIS, AGOL, Pictometry, CityWorks, etc.
- Designing and maintaining Augusta's Enterprise Geodatabase and data layers
- Providing Mobile Mapping applications for the public
- Supporting Business System Integrations
- Implementing Asset Management Data Collection
- Maintaining ArcGIS Online Organization (internal and external portals)
- Managing and Assigning Addresses through the Master Address Program
- Creating and printing maps / geographical reports / data for public citizens and companies (for a charge)