Fire Service Joint Labor-Management Candidate Physical Ablity Test (Video)
- Event 1 - Stair Climb
- Event 2 - Hose Drag
- Event 3 - Equipment Carry
- Event 4 - Ladder Raise and Extension
- Event 5 - Forcible Entry
- Event 6 - Search
- Event 7 - Rescue
- Event 8 - Ceiling Breach and Pull
AFD CPAT Orientation Guide
AFD CPAT Preparation Guide
January 30, 2020 Firefighter I exam scores are available to the right
Applicants MUST past the written exam with a 70% or higher to be eligible to move forward in the Firefighter process.
CPAT Orientation will be Saturday, February 22, 2020 from 12:00pm to 2:00pm. Please report to 2163 Central Ave. Augusta, GA 30904. Orientation is NOT mandatory; however, it is highly recommended that you attend if you scored 70% or higher on the written exam.
Out of state MVRs are due before 5:00pm EST. Monday, February, 24, 2020. Please fax MVRs to 706-821-2867 OR scan/email them to Tlong@augustaga.gov.
If your mailing address and/or telephone number has changed, please email your updates to MMullings@augustaga.gov.
If you did not pass the written exam and are still interested in becoming a Firefighter, please visit our Augusta, GA Career website at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/augustaga?keywords=Firefighter%20 and reapply to the current Firefighter I job announcement.
- The next scheduled Firefighter Recruitment Exam will be April 30, 2020.
- Applications must be received before March 6, 2020 in order to be considered for the April 30 exam.
- Qualified candidates will receive a letter regarding the Firefighter exam at the end of March. Be sure you have a valid mailing address and phone number on your application.
**Please contact the Fire Department for CPAT Training updates and/or all other Firefighter related questions at 706-821-4230.**