- Underground - After fuel and refrigerant piping is installed and before backfill is placed.
- Rough-In - After all fuel and refrigerant piping is in place, before piping is concealed, and before any fixtures or appliances are connected.
- Final - After all piping, fixtures, and appliances are installed, connected, and tested.
- Underground Piping - After piping is installed and before backfill is placed. This inspection requires a pressure test.
- Rough-In - After soil, waste and vent, water supply, and fuel piping are in place and before piping is concealed.
- Final - After all piping and fixtures are in place, connected, and tested.
For more information, please contact the License and Inspection Department between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday at:
- Ph: (706) 312-5050
- Fx: (706) 312-4277