Save time and money with automatic bill payment, with no need to worry about:
- Checks to write
- Envelopes to send
- Postage to pay
- The last-minute rush to pay your bill
Augusta Utilities is pleased to announce that automatic draft is now available. To sign up, please download and fill out the Easy Pay Application
What You Should Know
- Your bank account will be drafted for the exact amount of the water bill.
- You will continue to receive an itemized bill each month. Should you have a dispute regarding your bill, it is your responsibility, as the customer, to notify the office upon receipt. Prompt notification of a dispute will prevent the bill amount from being drafted until the dispute is resolved.
- You must continue to pay your bill until you receive a bill stating "Bank Draft - Do not Pay!"
- The Authority will remain in effect until Augusta Utilities is notified by you in writing to cancel it in such time as to afford Augusta Utilities and The Financial Institution a reasonable opportunity to act on it.
- Your authorization form must be signed, dated, and accompanied by a voided check before automatic draft can be started. Failure to complete, sign, date, and/or include proper correspondence will delay the start of your draft.