The mission of Augusta Utilities is to provide quality water and wastewater service in a highly efficient and environmentally-focused manner. We will accomplish this mission with the understanding that our fundamental purpose is to serve the Citizens of Augusta.
- To evaluate and plan for the improvement and expansion of our water and wastewater systems to meet the needs of Augusta
- Continue to expand and develop our water and wastewater preventive maintenance programs
- Incorporate industry leading programs in all phases our operations including engineering, construction, maintenance facility operations, accounting, data collection, mapping, work order management and customer service
- Provide a positive, safe and healthy work environment for all Augusta Utilities employees
Ph: (706) 821-1851
Fx: (706) 821-1859
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Augusta Water Conservation Plan
- Citizens in Georgia can now water any day of the week regardless of your address between the hours of 4 PM and 10 AM. There is NO watering between 10 AM and 4 PM. These new time limitations are ONLY for landscape irrigation use.
- The odd / even schedule remains in place for all other outdoor uses such as power washing and car washing. Even-numbered addresses (those ending in 0,2,4,6, and 8) may use outdoors on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Odd-numbered addresses (those ending in 1,3,5,7 and 9) may use water outdoors on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- There are no restrictions on drip irrigation, irrigation with soaker hoses, hand watering, and the watering of personal food gardens.
- For more information, click here...