Augusta-Richmond County recycles paper, cardboard, newspaper, plastic, aluminum, steel, tin, and other metals. Augusta-Richmond County does not currently recycle glass. Put all recyclables in the smaller bin and place it at the curb.
Do's and Don'ts for Household Waste
- DO put all items in your cart
- DO put at the curb / right of way in front of your home
- DO contact the County at (706) 592-3200 if you have special needs and require assistance with your garbage pick-up
- DON’T mix household waste or yard waste with recyclable items
- DON’T put recycle bin out on the same day as yard waste collection
- DON’T put glass in your recycle bin