The Solid Waste Department provides two essential services: waste collection services and management of the landfill.
June 2013 Service Changes
- Receive and manage bulk, household, and yard waste from various sources
- Supply garbage carts and recycling bins to Augusta citizens and businesses
- Perform monitoring to ensure that Augusta's landfill meets Federal and Georgia environmental regulations
- Accept recyclable materials and support recycling programs
- Manage the Augusta-Richmond County Landfill's operations
For more information about Augusta's Solid Waste initiatives, including major changes taking place in June 2013, please visit us at http://www.augustasolidwaste.com
Solid Waste Office
4330 Deans Bridge Rd.
(U.S. No. 1)
Blythe, GA 30805
Ph: (706) 592-3200
Fx: (706) 592-1658
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm