Augusta Recreation, Parks & Facilities
To contribute to Augusta, Georgia being recognized nationally as a premier City, by providing the highest quality leisure and facility services that promote the health and well being of all citizens in safe, well maintained and enjoyable parks and facilities.
- Parks & Facilities-Facility & Grounds Maintenance and Management.
- Recreation & Facilities-Athletics, Aquatics, Classes & Programs, Adult Fitness, Tennis and Senior Adult Services.
- Support Services-Rental Facilities, Special Events, Records Retention, Business Operations, Marketing & IT, Sponsorships and Safety & Training.
- Sponsorships and Safety & Training. Individual benefits - fun creativity life satisfaction, pyschological well-being, self-esteem
Robert Levine, Director
2027 Lumpkin Rd.
Augusta, GA 30906
PO Box 5605
Augusta, GA 30916
Ph: (706) 796-5025
Fx: (706) 796-4099
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Community benefits - reduces crime, connected families, sense of community, ethnic and cultural harmony
- Economic benefits - economic stimulant, reduces health care costs, productive workforce, land values, tourism
- Environmental benefits - physical health, stress reduction, ecosystem, community pride, property values.
The way we utilize our leisure time directly affects our quality of life. Whether our activities are physical, mental, or just provide a respite from the daily routine, they improve our sense of well-being. Thus, excellent parks and recreation programs enhance the overall quality of life in a city.
At the Augusta Recreation, Parks and Facilities Department, we believe our programs live up to our mission - whether you are three years old or 75 years young, we have something for you.
Our Department includes over 70 Parks, Playgrounds, Community Buildings, Municipal Buildings, Aquatics Facilities and Programs, Athletic Complexes, Boating and Fishing areas, Senior Adult Centers and Programs, After School and Day Camp Programs, Youth and Adult Fitness Classes and Activities, an array of Family Focused Special Events, Seasonal Athletic Programs and just about anything you and your family may have an interest in. Not to mention, our vast number of properties available to rent.
So for your next family gathering, pledge to get healthy, social event, outdoor excursion or company function, please consider one of our many Facilities, Activities or Programs, and let us help you achieve the best quality of life!