Augusta 311 will provide residents, businesses and visitors with transparent access to all Augusta services and information in a timely and efficient manner, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide customers with information on behalf of Augusta-Richmond County
- Provide residents of Richmond County with assistance with waste related concerns
- Record complaints / issues pertaining to services provided by Augusta-Richmond County local government
- Electronically forward complaints / issues to Departments that are responsible for taking appropriate action
- Follow up with Departments to determine what action has been taken on complaints / issues
- Inform callers what actions were taken on their complaints / issues
- Furnish statistics regarding services that have been provided and areas of improvement
Augusta 311 strives to be the central hub of Customer Service for all request for non-emergency services and information in Richmond County.
We believe that citizens who are provided government services should be viewed as our customers and treated in a manner which is responsive, courteous, and efficient. Augusta 311 was created to improve the level of customer service for residents, businesses and visitors by providing one convenient and easy to dial number. An important function of Augusta 311 is to respond to complaints and issues for any Augusta-Richmond County Department.
Share This Page
311 Department Manager
Augusta 311 Department
530 Greene St.
Augusta, GA 30901
Ph: (706) 821-2300
Fx: (706) 826-4790
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:30 pm