Augusta 311 will provide residents, businesses and visitors with transparent access to all Augusta services and information in a timely and efficient manner, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide customers with information on behalf of Augusta-Richmond County
- Provide residents of Richmond County with assistance with waste related concerns
- Record complaints / issues pertaining to services provided by Augusta-Richmond County local government
- Electronically forward complaints / issues to Departments that are responsible for taking appropriate action
- Follow up with Departments to determine what action has been taken on complaints / issues
- Inform callers what actions were taken on their complaints / issues
- Furnish statistics regarding services that have been provided and areas of improvement
Augusta 311 Department
530 Greene St.
Augusta, GA 30901
Ph: (706) 821-2300
Fx: (706) 826-4790
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:30 pm