The complex infrastructure houses an outdoor amphitheater, full service marina, children's playground, and official weather station, picnic areas, water features, and numerous horticultural displays of color for visitor enjoyment. Other interesting features include:
- Levee flanked with historical flags depicting Augusta's history along top of levee- French, British, Spanish Founders overlook (top of 7th St.) flags signifying Augusta's founder Oglethorpe.
- Alematic Sundial - Top of the levee between 8th and 9th St. One can stand on the month of the year an your personal shadow points to the time of the day.
- Japanese Garden and Waterfall - Lower lever at 10th St. in honor of our Sister City.
- Takarazuka japan Commemorative Historical Plaques line top of levee.
- Pictorial mementos of Augusta's History - Cotton, railroads, flooding, Historical flood levels are shown on levee breach at 8th st.
- Heroes overlook at 10th St. - Plaques in walk signifying veterans who received medals of honor in the armed forces. District Services Cross Congressional Medal of Honor.
- Citizens purchased bricks for $76 which were used to construct Heroes Overlook.