General Rental Guidelines
- The deposit is due at the time of the booking - dates will be released if the Facility Rental Policy Contract and deposit are not returned within five working days of the initial contact with a representative of Augusta Recreation, Parks & Facilities Department .
- All dates are tentative until this contract and deposit is received.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Any fees paid within 30 days of the event must be paid in cash.
- All rentals must be confirmed a full 72 hours in advance.
- All rentals are on a first come/ first serve basis.
- Minimum age requirement for renting a building is 21.
- All events must end by 12:00 midnight in all facilities.
- "Pay at the Door" Events require pre-approval by the Director of the Augusta Recreation, Parks & Facilities Department .
For any additional information, please contact the community center / park of you are interested in renting.
Payments for Community Centers and/or Neighborhood Parks must be made at that facility.
For all other Rental Facilities, payments must be made at the Administrative Office located at 2027 Lumpkin Road or mailed to:
Augusta Recreation, Parks & Facilities Department
Attn. Rental Facility
PO Box 5605
Augusta, GA 30916