Jamestown Community Center & Park
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Athletic Fields
- Community Building
- Open Space
- Rental Facility
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Walking Track
- Outdoor Shelter
- *Coming Improvements: Lighted Walking Track; Lighted Basketball Court; & New Multi-Purpose Field.
Please contact Jamestown Community Center directly for information and booking.
We rent the Jamestown Community Center’s Main Room on a first come first serve basis. We do not pencil in any events. All reservations require a deposit!
A reservation deposit of $50.00 will hold the facility for 14 days. Final payment is then due. If you initiate the contract within 21 days of your event, all fees are due immediately. Refunds for canceled events are at the discretion of the SCA president
Rental Time - 6 Hours = (setup, event, clean-up) Additional time is at the discretion of the manager. Additional time is $25 per hour if granted.
The last hour of the event is cleanup - Renter must complete their part in the first 30 minutes and depart the building.
The quoted price includes all fees except law enforcement.
|Weekdays Or Weekends||Holidays or Holiday Weekends|
|Deposit: $50.00||Deposit: $50.00|
|Rental Fee: $350.00||Rental Fee: $450.00|
|Total Due: $400.00||Total Due: $500.00|
• Renter must completely clean the kitchen, except mopping.
• Renter must clear the tables, remove decorations, and remove all trash to the outside trash bin. Renter must bag and tie all trash and remove it to the outside trash bin
• Renter is also responsible for excessive clean-up issues on the part of their guests
• Renter must remove all event debris from the outside and the parking lot
• STAFF- Will setup all tables and chairs for the event; clean all tables and chairs; stack and put away all chairs and tables; clean the bathrooms; mop all the floors; secure the building.
Law enforcement for an alcohol event is $22.00 per hour or whatever is the going rate.
Manager, Sandridge Community Association, Inc
Community Center (706) 790-1805
Cell: (706) 414-1805
Summer Day Camp
- May 28 - August 6, 2018
- Ages 5-12 (Check with manager for exceptions)
- $60.00 per child/per week ($40.00 additional family members)
- $50.00 registration fee is required/2nd Child $40.00
- All payments are required in advance (weekly/monthly) Payments are due by Friday for the upcoming week ($5.00 late fee after Friday.)
- Checks made payable to "S.C.A." $45.00 Returned check fee
- Must provide Lunch & Snack
Day Camp - 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Adventures in Learning - 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
$.50 per minute late child pick up fee
Program provides fun field trips, quiet time, CPR Qualified Counselors, Safe & Secure Environment, Educational Activities, Arts & Crafts and much more!
For additional information on Summer Day Camp at Jamestown Community Center, please call (706) 790-1805 or (706) 840-5240.